God Speed Ministry presents its first online Bible Study.
The Bible Study will be “The 7 Spiritual Principles of Abundant Life” teaching us how God designed life to work. It is based on Genesis 1 & 2 which is God’s physical and spiritual blueprint for the world and life. By the end of the 7 week study each participant will have foundational truth on which to establish their lives. It will reveal areas where some individuals will need to make course corrections to align themselves with God. This will explain why some of our practices have been ineffective in producing results in our lives. But it will establish us to partake of God’s blessing of fruitfulness and multiplication in every area of lives. God desires wholeness. He says we will only prosper and be in health to the same extent that our souls are healthy.
This is the first Bible Study in our series of equipping the Church to be “without spot, wrinkle or blemish” or wholeness in spirit, soul and body. It is my deepest desire for us to become the Christ-like people God declares we are to be and can become. In fulfilling this desire we will begin to live life abundantly here and now.
Overview of the course:
“The 7 Spiritual Principles of Abundant Life: how God designed life to work”
• 7 week study
• 1 Principle per week
• An email will be sent each Monday with the scripture, principle and practical application, and an evaluation of how we can course correct to align our lives with this principle. (Take every thought captive and bring it into the obedience of Christ.)
• Daily thoughts and applications via email
• A blog where people can share comments and thoughts or just read what others are saying about the daily thoughts and what they are learning.
• 1 online group discussion per week via skype or phone (cell or land line).
• Begin Monday April 1st – Monday May 20th
• Each participant will be Spirit guided.
The weekly optional online discussion day and time will be determined by majority availability. Multiple discussions may be implemented depending upon group size and timing.
Discussion time options:
Wednesday morning 7:00-7:30 a.m.
Saturday morning 9:00 – 9:30 a.m.
Tuesday midday 12:15-12:45 p.m.
Monday evening 7:30 – 8:00 p.m.
Email Renee Bingham at email@example.com to join the Bible Study. Put Join Bible Study in the subect line. Please let me know your 1st and 2nd choices of the days you want to participate in the online discussion.